A six-petalled diet has been helping women lose weight for years. To achieve a positive result, you need to understand what you can and cannot eat, what recipes are used, and what the other features are.
This interesting diet is a six-day cycle in which each day is a mono diet. The positive effect on the body becomes possible thanks to the use of products from different food groups. This approach to weight loss allows the body to lose unnecessary body fat on a daily basis, without facing stress or overload.
In addition, every next day a child with 6 petals fills the body with micro and macro elements, vitamins. As a result, this positively affects its functionality.
What is the secret of a 6-petalled baby?
Weight loss is ensured by observing separate meals. He is the one who has to endure losing weight for six days in a row. In fact, this regime represents a modification of two mono-diets: carbohydrates and protein. This leads to a reduction in weight category.
Due to the use of monotonous products (by chemical composition) within 24 hours, the body does not receive all the other ingredients. This leads to the breakdown of fat for subsequent replacement.
Like any other diet, the 6 petals are based on a list of key rules:
- it is not allowed to change the order of mono-diet;
- it is allowed to use a certain product that is "thematic" during the day;
- eat five to six times in 24 hours diligently chewing food;
- consume at least a liter of water a day, and use the recommended drinks only between meals;
- completely excludes forbidden foods from the diet, including sugar and names with their content.
It is equally important to exercise. It can be a daily morning exercise or just a 30-40 minute walk.
The highlight of this day is the seafood and the fish itself. Acceptable methods are cooking, baking and steaming. Fatty fish (seafood, mackerel) can be used.
Salt, fresh herbs and natural spices (turmeric, curry, red and black pepper) are used to improve the taste. There should be no third party additives, especially sodium glutamate, dyes, preservatives.
Dietary variation for the first 24 hours:
- For breakfast - cooked fillets of lean fish (bream, cod). You can add two to three grams of salt.
- Second breakfast - pieces of poljoka, carp or other "bone" fish, pre-baked in foil. If desired, add salt and herbs - parsley, dill, green onions.
- For lunch you can prepare fish soup with salt and herbs. To do this, not only fish but also seafood is put in the water. It can be shrimp meat, which is taken out five minutes before the end. An alternative would be squid pieces.
- Afternoon snack - fish cooked in a double boiler.
- For dinner - tiger prawns cooked in a little salted water. You can use squid.
Green tea is useful between meals. But it should be weak and without the addition of sugar to drown hunger.
Today is vegetable day. Food can be steamed, baked or cooked. In this case, the oil is not added to the vegetables in any case.
Second day diet:
- For breakfast - boiled potatoes and raw white cabbage, you can add a little green onion and dill.
- Second breakfast - broccoli or cauliflower cooked in a double boiler. You can't process it for more than seven minutes, you can add a little salt to the vegetables.
- For lunch - stewed-cooked vegetable stew (zucchini, tomatoes, eggplant, carrots, etc. ) with herbs. The best cooking option is “al dente”, when the food is no longer raw but also not elastic. This is a plus because it prolongs the process of chewing food.
- Afternoon snack - pumpkin baked in foil or mashed potatoes from boiled celery root with sliced fresh vegetables. For example, fresh cucumbers, carrots, peppers.
- For dinner - a mixture of vegetables, including cauliflower and carrots. They are baked in foil or steamed. An alternative could be a salad with several types of cabbage (Brussels sprouts, white cabbage, cauliflower), all the same carrots and celery.
Between meals, they eat non-concentrated green tea without sugar or filtered water. The latter is added freshly squeezed vegetable juice from carrots, cabbage, zucchini.
This day is dedicated to chicken. The task of losing weight is to clearly separate the sensations - it is necessary to understand when hunger stops and satiety begins. One recommendation is to chew each piece slowly (15 or more times). The process stops immediately after the person feels full.
Third day menu:
- For breakfast - cooked chicken fillet.
- Second breakfast - chicken drumstick baked in foil, without skin. Be sure to add a little salt and add natural herbal spices (rosemary, basil, mint).
- For lunch - another chicken soup, with small pieces of meat and parsley or dill.
- Afternoon snack - steamed chicken thigh without skin.
- For dinner - boiled chicken breast, for the preparation of which a little water is added.
Today, only cereals that are prepared exclusively in water are used. In addition, small amounts of iodized salt, colorless and preservative-free spices, and fresh herbs are used.
Fourth day menu:
- For breakfast - green buckwheat steamed earlier in the evening. To do this, boiling water - 200 ml of water per 100 g of cereal, cover with a lid and towel. Just before use, add a little salt.
- Second breakfast - cooked plain or brown rice.
- For lunch - millet porridge without added salt and spices.
- Afternoon snack - bulgur with chopped parsley or dill.
- For dinner - plain buckwheat porridge cooked in water.
Extremely curdled day. You can use only the presented product and 200 ml of skim milk - less than 3%. No other recipes needed.
Menu Day 5:
- For breakfast - natural cottage cheese without additional ingredients. Furthermore, it is used every day during the day with small changes.
- Lunch is a product of the day with a little added salt.
- For lunch - cottage cheese and 100 ml of milk.
- Snack is a product without additives.
- For dinner - cottage cheese and 100 ml of milk.
Unsweetened tea between meals is essential.
The last day is dedicated to fruit - it is eaten raw. The menu is as follows:
- For breakfast - a large and ripe banana.
- 2nd breakfast - one medium orange and sweet apple.
- For lunch - a banana and two kiwis.
- Snack - seasonal fruits (for example, apples or apricots, plums, pears).
- One medium grapefruit for dinner.
Unsweetened tea can be eaten between meals. A glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice or water with the addition will be helpful.
Since meals are pronounced daily, it will not be possible to eat food on the second day within a single mono-diet. For example, mix fish and meat, fruit and cottage cheese.
It will be absolutely necessary to leave:
- sugar in any quantity; muffins, sourdough bread and pastries;
- any type of fast food; flour and pasta products;
- fatty and smoked dishes;
- cooked, smoked and other types of sausages;
- canned meat and fish;
- pickles, ketchup and mayonnaise;
- fatty dairy products; butter and margarine;
- factory carbonated drinks;
- alcohol - regardless of its strength.
How to get out of the diet
For the first few days, you should eat only permitted foods (fish, lean chicken, fruits, vegetables). Further, others are added to them - dairy products, cereals, lean pork or beef, berries.
Diet and calorie intake should be increased, but gradually, mainly on a low calorie diet. It is recommended to repeat such a weight loss course at the earliest 30 days after the end.
Since the body is already weaned from harmful and unhealthy food, it is necessary to continue to limit the use of all harmful. Including sweet, fried or fatty. Dishes are best prepared in the oven or in a double boiler. Light exercise and a healthy lifestyle will be a useful addition.
If a breakdown occurs on any of the themed days, it is necessary, for a week or more, to completely abandon the observed mono-diet cycle. At the same time, you need to keep eating healthy and wholesome foods.
Only after the psychological mood for weight loss reappears, the diet will be able to start from the first - fish day.
In some cases, a 6-petalled diet may not be followed. The list of such cases includes:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- age up to 16-17 years;
- chronic or acute pathological abnormalities in the liver and kidneys;
- ulcerative and erosive diseases of the digestive system;
- type 1 and 2 diabetes mellitus, other endocrine pathologies;
- severe heart muscle disease.
Pay attention to the following prohibitions: acute infectious diseases and all health problems that require adherence to a strict diet.
Reviews 6 petals
Judging by the opinions of nutritionists, the presented diet is quite simple in terms of compliance. It is satisfactory in terms of nutrition and effective in terms of weight loss. By maintaining this regimen without interference, depending on your initial body weight, you can get rid of two to five pounds. All this in a week and without much physical or emotional effort.
Reviews of the six-petal diet of those who have already managed to lose weight this way are positive. They notice a balanced diet, without fatigue and hunger. However, such a plan is not easy for everyone due to its monotony.
All about the pros and cons
Among the benefits of diet, attention is paid to:
- short duration of diet with serious results in terms of weight loss;
- availability of basic products and their reasonable price;
- ease of cooking;
- a significant amount of product is consumed daily, which allows weight loss without a constant feeling of hunger;
- bowel cleansing in parallel with weight loss;
- health security;
- the presence of an element of play, which contributes to a positive psychological attitude.
Among the disadvantages is the monotony of the nutritional diet, the lack of balance in terms of intake of major macronutrients.
Another disadvantage is the need for frequent meals and exercise, walking, which may not be suitable for working people. Feelings of weakness or lethargy are likely to occur during protein days.
Considering the advantages and disadvantages of diet, before you “sit” on it, you need to make sure your body is ready for it. If there are diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, cardiovascular system, endocrine glands - it is best to refuse any mono-diet.
In all other cases, a 6-petalled meal will be a great option, as fat burning and weight loss are guaranteed.