Are you unhappy with your figure due to being overweight? Want to wear smaller clothes? There is no problem with that, because everyone can lose weight, the main thing is to take this process seriously and with full responsibility. In order not to harm the body, you can lose a maximum of 10 kg in a month.
How realistic is it to lose 10 kg per month
Most "weight loss" doubt such results as losing 10 kg per month, but in vain! After all, this is not only real, but also quite easy. You don’t need to starve, follow an unusual diet, take suspicious pills, or exhaust your body with physical activity. Just read this article carefully, follow all the recommendations and, of course, have a purposeful attitude.
This weight loss method is very popular and has been proven by real people. But you should not be fanatical in this and continue to lose 10 lbs every month. This can lead to serious health problems. Just use this method once, and then give the body a break from extreme changes for at least a few months, trying to keep the result obtained and not break down.
Should you lose weight at all?
First let’s figure out if your body needs to lose weight. To do this, take a closer look at:
- Any physical activity (even climbing stairs) makes your head spin, you have difficulty breathing and a lot of sweating.
- After a hearty meal you feel drowsy, and after a snack you always feel tired or completely relaxed.
- In the late evening, definitely dive into the fridge and take a bite of the cake or sausage before bed.
To be sure that excess weight is still present, you need to calculate your body weight and identify excess weight.
Once you are convinced that you are overweight, you can move on to the next stage - learning the basic rules of weight loss.
Basic diet rules for a month
People with overweight problems do not always follow a diet, are exposed to a lot of stress and do not limit themselves to the use of unhealthy foods. Many would like to reconsider their diet, but only they do not know where to start. To do this, you must gather all your will in your hand and strictly adhere to the following rules:
- Avoid salt and sugar completely. This is really difficult, because unsalted food is not very tasty. But because of the results you can last 1 month. It is easier with sugar, it can be replaced with honey.
- From the diet completely exclude potatoes, bread (except crackers), fat, fried.
- We prefer vegetables and fruits.
- Nothing sweet is allowed (ice cream, jam, cake, chocolate).
- No soda. You can drink mineral water, only without gas.
- You should not drink alcohol.
- Do not use hormonal medications.
- No semi-finished products.
- No spices.
- Any meat can only be eaten cooked and fat-free.
- Eat low-fat sour milk every day.
- You can eat cereals (except rice and semolina) for breakfast.
- Drink 1. 5 liters of clean water a day.
- The last meal should be at 19. 00
- If you still feel hungry between meals, you can eat some nuts or dried fruit.
- It is great to combine a diet with light physical activity.
Psychological attitude about diet
To lose weight, you must strictly adhere to the rules of weight loss, and this is unusual for the body, which leads to frequent breakdowns. So you need to have not only the desire, but also mentally prepare for this difficult process. Usually the point of psychological preparation is not given proper attention, considering it a pointless waste of time, but in fact the psychological attitude towards diet is considered to be the main key stage.
The moon is a long period and it is important to understand that in a week your figure will not change, noticeable changes will begin after approximately 23 days of diet and moderate body weight. loads. It is important to consider the following points:
- You don't have to judge your shapes by looking in the mirror every day - you won't notice anything anyway. To do this, you need to take a photo in a bathing suit before you lose weight, and then take another photo a month later. Then the result will be visible.
- For more effective motivation, you should buy a scale and check your progress once a week.
- Those who tried to lose weight with this method, following all the instructions, effectively lost 10 kg (+ - 2 kg). So it is not worth saying that you will definitely not succeed. They could - and you can.
- Buy a cheap item smaller by 1 size and try it out this month. You will definitely notice that you feel more comfortable in it every week.
- Collect pictures of people before and after losing weight with Daddy (there are plenty of them on the Internet). And watch them every day and be inspired. Everyone can do it.
Note. Strictly 10 kg in 30 days you may not lose, it all depends on the body. Some lose 2 kg more and some less. If you have lost less than 7 kg by the end of the month, then the diet can be increased for another 1 week. The result will definitely show.
You don't need to be too strict with yourself and starve your body. You just need to choose hearty and low calorie foods. The menu should be varied, with the correct drinking regime. You can change your diet every week, making your diet more complete. But remember, these diets should not starve you, contain medicines or be monotonous. For example, study (or use) a one-week diet:
- Breakfast. Pumpkin porridge with apple and grapefruit, seasoned with natural yogurt, fermented baked milk or kefir.
- Second breakfast. Two loaves of bread, a cup of unsweetened tea and a slice of low-fat cheese.
- Lunch. Cabbage or borscht soup, without potatoes, fat and frying.
- Afternoon snack. Apple / banana and a glass of fat-free kefir.
- Dinner. A slice of steamed fish and vegetable salad without oil or mayonnaise.
- Breakfast. Whole grain flakes (2 tablespoons), topped with low-fat milk and apple.
- Second breakfast. A cup of green tea with a slice of lemon, croutons and a slice of cheese.
- Lunch. Pea soup and 2 boiled eggs.
- Afternoon snack. Grapefruit and a glass of kefir.
- Dinner. Low-fat cottage cheese 150-200 grams, a glass of kefir and apples.
- Breakfast. 2 boiled eggs, a cup of tea.
- Second breakfast. Natural muesli, filled with 1 cup of fermented baked milk.
- Lunch. Vegetable soup with beans, tomatoes and cucumber salad (you can pour kefir and add a little crushed garlic).
- Afternoon snack: apple and a glass of yogurt.
- Dinner: 200 grams of cooked chicken fillet, 1 egg and cabbage salad.
- Breakfast: a glass of orange juice, croutons.
- Second breakfast: muesli with milk.
- Lunch: pumpkin soup, two boiled eggs, a cup of green tea and lettuce.
- Afternoon snack: green apple.
- Dinner: steamed fish cake, 2 tbsp. spoons of boiled buckwheat, a glass of fermented baked milk.
- Breakfast: a glass of kefir, cereal muesli with the addition of 1 teaspoon of honey, you can pour kefir.
- Second breakfast: toast with tea.
- Lunch: chicken soup with a piece of chicken, 2 boiled eggs, cucumber salad.
- Afternoon snack: a handful of various dried fruits and a glass of fermented baked milk.
- Dinner: a glass of kefir, 200 grams of cottage cheese and a handful of raisins.
- Breakfast: a glass of yogurt, muesli.
- Second breakfast: 3 tablespoons cooked buckwheat with milk.
- Lunch: boiled chicken meatballs (3 pcs. ), a cup of green tea with lemon and 1 apple.
- Snack: orange.
- Dinner: boiled turkey, vegetable salad with spinach.
- Breakfast: tea and crackers.
- Second breakfast: skipped every Sunday.
- Lunch: boiled chicken breast (200 grams), vegetable salad.
- Afternoon snack: we skip it every Sunday.
- Dinner: boiled slice of lean beef, a glass of fermented roasted milk and a carrot salad with raisins.
Sports loads during the diet
Dietary compliance combined with exercise allows for faster and more reliable weight loss. With rapid weight loss (in our case by 10 kg per month), a slight relaxation of the skin on problematic parts of the body is possible. Sports activities will help avoid this unpleasant phenomenon.
No need to visit gyms. It will be quite enough to do small workouts at home. And then weight loss will bring not only physical beauty, but also improve health.
The following sports can be mentioned as a dietary supplement:
- light running;
- rollerblading or skating;
- cycling or exercising;
- strengthening the press;
- morning exercises.
Any of the above loads must be given for at least 40 minutes.
Weight loss treatments
In order for the monthly diet to be more effective and have a permanent, not a temporary result, it is necessary to additionally introduce into the regime procedures that enhance the effect of weight loss:
- Bath or sauna.Significantly improves blood circulation, removes excess water, waste and toxins.
- Bathrooms.Calm down, normalize the nervous system, help you relax. It is better to bathe with sea salt, essential oils or citrus infusion. They help to improve the skin, give it elasticity.
- Wrapping.The use of plain transparent foil is assumed. Problem areas of the body are wrapped in several layers. This creates a greenhouse effect that breaks down and removes fat.
Weight loss disadvantages
Losing pounds for any number of pounds has its consequences and disadvantages. In our case, you risk your health. The following deterioration can be noticed:
- Avitaminosis, which will be accompanied by brittle nails and hair. Strength will be lost, the strongest weakness and mood depression will come.
- Disorders and disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases.
- Decreased immunity.
If the above health problems started to appear in the first weeks of weight loss, you should stop everything and see a doctor.
Contraindications for weight loss
Losing weight is a big stress for the body and can be accompanied by negative consequences for it. Therefore, it should be borne in mind that not everyone can lose 10 kg in a month. We will list those for whom such weight loss is undesirable:
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to lose weight on their own. The exception is a child specially selected by a doctor.
- Weight loss without the knowledge of a doctor is not recommended for people over 55 years of age.
- It is strictly forbidden to go on a diet for those people who do not need it at all.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- People with mental health problems.
- People suffering from alcohol or drug addiction.
Useful weight loss tips
Before you start losing weight, carefully study what you should not do while losing weight:
- Take medications that help you lose weight fast. It also includes special herbs, teas, dietary supplements.
- Hungry. If you refuse to eat, you risk damaging your health. Moreover, it has long been proven that with increased starvation the human body begins to actively store fat. And you will definitely not be able to lose weight fast.
- Try unusual diets, drink questionable cocktails or use questionable methods (like baking soda).
Next, let's move on to useful tips to help you lose 10 kg in 1 month:
- You should start taking vitamins before and during your diet. You can buy a strengthening vitamin complex in any pharmacy.
- Less stress, more sleep.
- Movement is life. Stop using the elevator and walk instead of driving.
- Get more physical activity. Swimming pool, gym or home exercises are the key to successful weight loss.
Pay attention!Weight loss of 10 kg per month is considered a large and dramatic indicator. In some cases, this can negatively affect health. It is advisable to consult a doctor before losing weight.
- First review:“I have long dreamed of losing 10 kg, but for me this number was unrealistic. And the weight continued to grow slowly. There came a moment when I just couldn’t look in the mirror, and then I gathered my courage and went on a diet. It was hard. Although diet is considered nutritious, it was difficult for me. I wanted to eat all the time. After 3 weeks I started to feel better and my appetite subsided. A month later, I lost 11. 5 kg. This is my record. But I am still far from the ideal weight. I will try to keep the score going. Six months later I will repeat this diet again ”.
- Second review:“I got married five years ago. Weighing 75 kg. For the whole time of marriage he ate +20 kg. My health started to decline, I am no longer attracted to my wife. I'm sweating terribly. I decided to lose weight. I wouldn’t say it was hard, the desire to lose weight won below the belt. I am very pleased with the results, I lost exactly 10 kg in a month ”.
- Third review:“I am 18 years old and weigh 70 kg. My mother fed me all my childhood and did not accept any diet or proper healthy diet. Fried potatoes in butter with chicken, sausages, lard. And I always wanted to be beautiful and slender. When I enrolled in college, I left my parents and tried to lose weight. I did it! I lost 13 lbs. Young people started paying attention to me. ".
Weight loss is a very difficult process that requires attention, patience and confidence in your achievements. Thanks to a properly chosen diet and a range of physical activities, you can lose up to 10 pounds in a short time. The main thing is to properly adjust to the result and consult an expert in advance.