No fancy recipes or an exhausting diet. We act according to science: we choose effective complexes of exercises (exercises) for weight loss at home, the right products and we do not give ourselves indulgences. That way we will get a noticeable result and we will be able to keep it for a long time.
Training and nutrition at home: how to eat if the goal is to lose weight on the sides, stomach, hips and body tightening?
Like it or not, local weight loss will fail. The fairer sex is genetically designed to supply nutrients to the abdomen, hips, hips and buttocks. That is why the problem area is often called the "life buoy". Otherwise, the outside is also similar.
Fighting the rescue line with a restrictive diet is useless. Adipose tissue that the body accumulates "on a rainy day" is consumed extremely slowly in conditions of a sharp reduction in calorie intake. With severe dietary restrictions and a lack of training, muscles can enter the furnace first. By losing muscle tissue we slow down the metabolism, which leads to two harmful consequences:
- weight loss during the reduction (restrictive) diet slows down sharply, we lose motivation and thus increase the likelihood of failures with attacks of gluttony;
- rapid weight gain after the completion of the diet, a set of more pounds compared to what was before the onset of weight loss.
Do you remember the joke "I lost consciousness, woke up in the kitchen when I was eating chocolate borscht"? Here. This is a classic manifestation of the overeating attacks created to save us during the period of forced fasting.
Proper nutrition for beginners
What to do? Create a diet taking into account the needs of the body, focus on protein foods, limiting the amount of fats and carbohydrates consumed. We replace easily digestible carbohydrates with hard-to-digest ones (without sugar and rolls, but brown rice, buckwheat and legumes are just that thing).
When you embark on a proper diet, it will not be superfluous to gain the support of like-minded people who aim to tighten the body. For example, there are enough groups on social media that unite followers of a healthy diet. The influence of like-minded people should not be underestimated. Your whole environment, the people around you are interested in stability. In this regard, those who often plan to lose weight are forced to suffer pressure during shared meals or simply hear comments about the despair of their company. Everything gets easier when you communicate with someone who has already lost weight and may have "hooked" their relatives on a proper diet.
Also, in groups and forums, a huge number of recipes for delicious dietary first and second courses are collected, as well as desserts that do not harm the figure. Don’t you know yet that losing weight can be delicious? Are you still sure that your husband, children and other family members will not eat healthy diet meals with you? In fact, weight loss is a great opportunity to try new things and diversify your menu. Use it.
Trainings at home
What regular trainings and exercises at home give us:
- increase muscle mass, which helps speed up metabolism and speed up fat burning;
- changing the direction of the silhouette and the proportion of the body.
What happens when we exercise during strenuous, restrictive diets? The body does not have the resources to build muscle because all its efforts are focused on surviving in difficult conditions.
We are artificially brought into a state of stress, which disrupts all life processes. It is of little use, just a feeling of tiredness and hopelessness due to the fact that the effort applied leads nowhere.
That's why we recommend that you don't get carried away by reducing your calorie intake during weight loss and active sports. A small lack of fat and the absence of easily digestible carbohydrates can do wonders for our body, provide fast results and stable weight after the end of the diet.
How and from what exercises will we build workouts that can be done at home? We offer several programs that are suitable for both beginners and those who have some experience in fitness. Each of the programs has the ability to regulate and increase the load. This means that in addition to the ideal proportions of the body, you can further develop endurance, improve the work of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems and increase coordination of movements.
Emphasis in each of the programs will be placed on problem areas of the body, which will help you quickly get rid of fat deposits, make the waist narrower, slimmer hips, and if desired, increase the volume of the buttocks.
Morning weight loss exercises
We will perform the training in the morning according to the standard plan of sports activities:
- warming up
- performing the main set of exercises
- hook and stretch
Running on the spot, swinging the legs and other active movements whose purpose is to prepare the musculoskeletal and respiratory system for the load are suitable for warming up. The criterion of warm-up efficiency can be considered a significant increase in heart rate, a rush of blood to the face and limbs that accompanies the feeling of warmth, and when exercising in a warm and humid room, sweating also occurs.
A very effective exercise for training the gluteal muscles. Its obvious advantage is that even beginners can do it without the risk of violating the technique and injury. The movement is quite simple and natural, which excludes the possibility of mistakes.
The gluteal bridge is performed as follows:
- Starting position - lying on the floor, legs bent at the knees and spread shoulder-width apart, arms outstretched to the body or outstretched at the hips.
- Tightening the buttocks, lift the body so that the buttocks, lower back and back to shoulder blades detach from the floor and form a straight line with the hips, while the shoulders, neck and head still lie on the floor.
- We stay at the highest lifting point for 3-5 seconds, further straining the buttocks, and then return to the starting position.
For a start, it will be enough to do 3 sets of 10 repetitions. The number of repetitions may increase in the future. You can also make the task more difficult by using weights such as barbells or dumbbells.
Another version of the "advanced" gluteal bridge can be considered an exercise performed with the legs standing on a support, for example, on a bench.
Lifting straight legs
This exercise can be performed in two different variations: lying down and hanging on a bar. Both modifications are aimed at the intensive development of the muscles of the lower abdominal muscles. The supine position is technically and physically easier to perform. But the second option is more suitable for experienced athletes and people in good physical shape.
Lifting straight legs from a supine position is performed as follows:
- We are placed on the floor face up, arms outstretched along the body.
- Raise your straight legs to an upright position, pull the socks towards you.
- During inhalation, lower your legs, but do not place them on the floor, keep them at a height of 5-15 cm above the floor.
- On the exhale, we return the legs to their original position.
- Make sure the lower back is always "glued" to the floor.
The lower you lower your legs, the more the abdominal muscles contract. You can start from a high enough starting position so as not to unnecessarily strain your upper back and neck muscles. As strength increases, the legs can go lower and lower.
Do this by lifting your straight legs hanging on the crossbar:
- We grab the crossbar with our hands and hang on to it so that our feet do not touch the floor.
- On the exhale, raise the straight legs so that they form a right angle with the body.
- Hold your legs in this position for 3-5 seconds.
- During inhalation, we smoothly return the legs to their original position.
Those looking for quick results can add another step to the exercises. It involves raising the legs to the level of the bar. It is difficult, but quite possible with regular training. Thus, the middle third of the abdominal press, the front surface of the thighs, and the shoulder girdle are associated with labor.
Start with 3 sets of 10 reps each. Then you can increase the number of repetitions.
This exercise involves the abdominal muscles and the front of the thighs.
The exercise with scissors is performed as follows:
- We lie on our backs, arms outstretched next to the body, arms can be placed under the buttocks.
- Raise your legs above the floor, press your lower back firmly against the mat.
- We alternately spread our legs to the sides and cross them, imitating the movement of scissors.
For starters you can perform 30 reps in 3 sets.
Abdomen from elbow to knee
Add weight to your press and hip muscles.
The exercise is performed as follows:
- Starting position - lying on your back, arms in a lock at the nape of the neck, legs bent at the knees and spread shoulder-width apart.
- As we exhale, we begin to extend our elbows to the knees of the opposite leg, which we tear off the floor.
- Ideally, the elbow and knee should touch slightly.
- When inhaling, we descend to the starting position.
- We repeat the movement for the other side.
During the movement, only one shoulder should be separated from the floor. Don’t roll over your head trying to make the task easier. The movement should be performed not because of the muscular effort of the arms, but because of the work of the muscles of the abdomen and legs.
Exercise for those who are good at static boards. For starters, it is best to train enough endurance first.
The dynamic bar is performed as follows:
- We become at the bar with an emphasis on the forearms. The abdomen is tight, the buttocks tense. The joints are located below the shoulder joints.
- As we exhale, we stand up in a position with emphasis on the palms - a classic bar.
- When inhaling, we return to the starting position.
We perform 10 repetitions in 3 sets.
A "vacuum" is what you need to create a perfectly flat belly. This exercise can be used as a cooling exercise.
The exercise is performed as follows:
- We take the deepest possible breath.
- We retract the abdomen and begin to exhale.
- We squeeze air out of the lungs as much as possible, feeling the internal organs "suck in" in the direction of the chest, following the growing diaphragm.
- We hold our breath for a few seconds.
- We inhale smoothly and relax.
The number of repetitions is 3-5.
For starters, it is better to perform the exercise in a supine position. This is the easiest way to achieve a vacuum feeling. Then you can do the exercise in a standing position.
Evening exercises before bed
What exercises can you do before bed? Here is another exercise program to address problem areas. The names "morning" and "evening" don’t mean you need to do two workouts a day. It is recommended that you exercise on different days, taking care to maintain appropriate intervals between muscle recovery workouts.
It is ideal to train every other day. This is the minimum time it takes for muscles under stress to recover and gain weight.
Otherwise, girls should not be afraid of the appearance of excessive muscle relief: their natural hormonal "cocktail" helps men build weight. All photos of muscular fitness beauties, whose figures are beginning to resemble men, indicate the intake of drugs that affect the growth of muscle tissue (steroids and other "chemistry"). If you haven’t noticed anything like this at the front desk, you shouldn’t be afraid of the "sloping bottom in your shoulders".
There are many options for performing this exercise. Assign squats:
- with its own weight;
- with weights (with dumbbells or weights);
- using an elastic band.
Let’s look at each of the options so you can move from easy to hard and increase the load as your endurance and muscle strength grow.
Classic squats are performed as follows:
- Starting position: feet shoulder-width apart, arms outstretched palms down or lowered along the body, elbows soft.
- During inhalation, squat until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Be careful that your knees do not cross your fingertips. The body moves forward slightly.
- Holding on to the lower point of the squat for a few seconds, note how the muscles of the buttocks and back of the thighs tensed.
- To maintain balance, the arms can be stretched forward when performing squats.
- On the exhale, we return to the starting position.
Slightly heavier than regular squats, the exercise is performed with an elastic band. Its length should be enough so that you can separate the width of the shoulders with your legs. The band is located approximately in the middle of the lower leg or knee. The squat with a rubber band is performed in the same way as a normal squat.
The elastic band gives an additional load due to the fact that it requires additional efforts to pull between the legs.
The use of free weights can significantly increase the load on the muscles of the lower torso and legs. You can start with dumbbells or a pancake with a barbell, then take a barbell with a barbell, then a barbell with enough weight. It is important to remember that the higher the weight, the stricter the requirements for the technique of performing the movement, as the risk of injury to the knee joints increases.
Repeating squats is not an end in itself. You should not try to do a lot of repetitions in a limited time. Smoothness and thoroughness of movement are important here. Only a deep squat with tension in the buttocks, which is performed as if you want to squat on the edge of a chair too far behind the back, can provide optimal load on the buttock muscles and ensure the ideal shape of this part of the body.
Good training for the leg muscles, and at the same time for the cardiovascular system, because moving forward while performing a step is a serious load.
The step can be performed both forward and sideways. If there is not enough space to move, you can use a treadmill. This will further set the speed of movement and will not allow you to slow down when the load starts to affect.
The technique of performing forward steps includes:
- Perform a sweeping step forward from a standing position. The movement is performed while inhaling.
- The step should be so wide that when lowering the torso the leg standing behind can almost touch under the knee against the floor. In this case, the front leg should be perpendicular to the floor.
- We keep our body perfectly upright while driving.
- To take the next step, as you exhale, we rise to our original position and repeat the movement.
When your usual outbursts no longer seem difficult, you can take dumbbells, a barbell, and then a weight with pancakes. Using free weights will allow you to achieve the ideal shape of your legs in a short time.
A standard and very popular exercise for the abs.
- We lie on our backs, join our hands in a lock on the back of our heads, bend our knees, spread them shoulder-width apart, and place our feet on the floor.
- On the exhale, we tear our head, neck and shoulders off the mat due to the muscular effort of the press.
- Contractions of the abdominal muscles are performed in such a way that the upper part of the body rises towards the legs and does not sink completely to the floor.
- When inhaling, we return to the starting position.
The height of the body lift can vary considerably. Significant amplitude of movement contributes to the deep study of the middle part of the muscles of the anterior abdominal wall. Small and frequent lifts create stress on the lower third of the rectus abdominis muscle.
The number of repetitions is determined by the range of motion. You can start with 30 reps, divided into 3 sets, and then increase the number of reps.
An excellent exercise that engages most of your abdominal muscles at the same time.
How to perform the classic version of the "bike":
- The starting position lies on the floor, the arms are folded at the nape of the neck, the legs are bent at the knee and hip joints so that the feet do not touch the floor.
- Lift your shoulders and upper third of your back off the floor.
- We begin to alternately extend the elbows to the opposite knee, while the legs move as if pedaling.
- While one leg extends from the knee to the elbow, the other must be straightened and kept at a certain distance from the floor.
We start with 10 reps in 3 sets.
We shape the ideal shape of the back, we get rid of fatty "buns" in the lumbar region.
Hyperextension is performed as follows:
- We lie on the floor face down, stretch our arms out in front of us, or put our palms behind our heads.
- On the exhale, separate your arms, upper body and legs from the floor at the same time.
- We hold this position for 3-5 seconds.
- Without relieving muscle tension, we return to the starting position.
We start with 10 reps.
If we are talking about hyperextension, then smoothness of movement is important. Do not load the lower back unnecessarily: they rise slightly above the floor, they descend smoothly.
Exercise to develop the muscles of the shoulder girdle and upper third of the back.
Push-ups are performed as follows:
- Starting position: arms slightly wider than shoulders; the back, buttocks and hips are in line, the legs resting on the knees on the floor.
- Inhaling, we lower the body almost to the touch of the chest with the floor.
- As we exhale, we push upward, straightening our arms.
We start with 10 reps and 3 sets. Then the number of repetitions can vary depending on endurance and training goals.
Quick hula hoop filling
Hulahup classes can hardly be considered an independent type of training, but they are auxiliary in nature. Although you should not underestimate the possibilities of hoops in shaping a thin waist. Intensive massage of problem areas can work wonders, provided that other conditions for effective weight loss are met.
It’s not worth starting a workout with a very heavy hula-hoop hoop, as it will simply fall off without having time to really relax. For a start, a hoop weighing 800-1200 g will suffice.
Pay attention to the massage "nodules" on the inside of the hoop. For beginners, models with soft rubber massage protrusions are suitable. And even for the use of such models, in the beginning you will need a special wide belt, which somewhat alleviates the effect of "pimples" on the skin of the abdomen and reduces discomfort.
We start spinning the hoop at a time that is comfortable for you and gradually increase the exercise time to 15-20 minutes.
The jump rope is a great cardio workout that loads all important muscle groups. Legs, back, abdomen, arms and shoulder girdle are included.
For starters, it is better to take the usual rope and not chase "professional" models with weights. It is better to start training with 1-3 minutes, depending on the health condition and pace of movement. In the future, the duration of the lesson can be increased to 15-20 minutes, and then begin to gradually increase the speed of movement.
If you set a goal, then a 15-minute rope workout can be diversified by performing exercises to develop balance and coordination of movements.
Exercises with tights and skipping rope can be used as a warm-up or for simple workouts on rest days after completing basic sets of exercises (morning and evening).
As you can see, keeping fit with the right level of motivation will not be overwhelming. We choose a diet, choose a suitable training program and after a few weeks of regular work on ourselves, we notice dramatic changes in the figure, well-being and mood in the mirror. Here, as they say, the walker will master the road.